Through our recovery programme, clients placed with S&E will be well supported through a holistic and Person-Centred approach with an aim of promoting positive behavioural change and empowerment.
In summary we:
- Provide all-round training in key knowledge areas, to help towards independent living.
- Enable clients to share experiences and gain support and coping skills.
- Ensure opportunity to receive and provide further education and training.
- Maximise people’s dignity, equality and ability to fulfil their life’s ambitions.
- Personal incident support skilled senior staff.
Basic life skills training:
- Money management: advice on budgeting and accessing financial services.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Medication Administration Support.
- Cooking: initial mandatory home economics session for up to an hour, then as requested.
- Encourage and review personal development plan at quarterly intervals.
- Form filling.
- Advice on seeking training, education and employment.