JOB TITLE: Health & Wellbeing Coordinator.
REPORTING TO: Practice Manager and Care Director
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for facilitating Health and Wellbeing plans with individual service users, identifying support needs to ensure maximum engagement in improving mental health and wellbeing. Provide and update risk assessments in accordance with the Wellbeing Plans. Co-develop workbooks for as part of their Recovery Programme. To facilitate reflective case management for the support staff / team to reflectively assess our work with complex and emotive clients.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
* Genuine interest in working with vulnerable adults with complex needs to promote Positive Behavioural Change
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, especially with healthcare professionals
* Team leadership and junior management skills.
* Experience facilitating psycho-educational programmes / managing areas of: Substance Misuse, Hoarding Behaviours, Personality Disorders, Forensic History,
* Obtained Equivalent to a Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care / Degree Level Qualification, associated to this field of work.
* Experience of working with the clients with complex Mental Health difficulties or Learning Disabilities
* Experience in Safe Handling of Medicines
* Experience in the complaints management
* Excellent I.T. and report writing skills
* Satisfactory Enhanced DBS
This is a full time position, 5 days/week with weekend rotation.
Salary £17,500 -18,500 per annum
Please apply online or contact Management for further details and a job description.